IMF Bagging Systems
IMF Bagging Machines
IMF is Concetti's fully automatic bagging system, with two bagging mouth, up to 1800 bags/hour, designed specifically to fill and close medium open-mouth and gusseted bags.
Its particularly compactsize means that the machine can be installed in any existing production area.
Our IMF is characterized by its great versatility, as it can work with gusseted, paper, coated paper and aluminum bags in a range of sizes, from 2 to 20 kg. This is because the various system components are self-adjusting in order to ensure optimum filling and perfect closing.
Our IMF can also be fitted with different bag-closing systems:
- Simple sewn closing
- Sewn closing with crepe tape
- Sewn closing with adhesive tape
- Hot-melt closing
- Pinch-top closing
In order to minimize set-up times, format changes are handled automatically through the PLC: in about 90 seconds, the machine automatically adjusts the empty-bag storage trolley and the height of the belt conveyor, and it transmits the operating parameters to the weigher and to any closing, palletizing and wrapping systems that are installed.
Our IMF comes complete with inspection doors and safety devices that comply with the current EC regulations.
|Maximum speed||1800 bags/h, depending on the product to be bagged|
|N. of bag-storage trolleys||1 x 2|
|Bag-storage trolley capacity||500|
|Operating system||PLC Siemens S7 S300|
|Compressed-air consumption||100 Nl/cycle|
|Power supply||380 V- 50 Hz|
|Installed power||25 kW|
|THE IPF CAN BE EQUIPPED WITH NUMEROUS BAG-CLOSING PROCESSES|
SIMPLE SEWN CLOSING
STITCHING AND APPLICATION OF CREPE TAPE
STITCHING AND APPLICATION OF ADHESIVE TAPE
|Bag type||Open-mouth, readymade|
|Shape||Gusseted, block bottom with or without handles|
|Gusseted bag dimensions||width: from 150 to 320 mm|
length: from 300 to 600 mm
gusset from 30 to 70 mm
|Bag material||Paper, coated paper, paper with liner, PET, PE, aluminate, raffia, coated raffia.|
- Execution in stainless steel of the parts in contact with the product.
- Dust elimination systems.
- Self-adjustable bag magazine.
- Automatic bag feeding device for individual bags.
- Device for deaeration of the product in the full bag.
- Partial evacuation of air from the bag (with mechanical system or vacuum).
- Labelling device for pre-printed labels and printed in real time on empty bag
- Card distributor for pre-printed cards or from continuous modules sewn on full bag.
- Ink-jet markers for printing alpha-numerical characters and bar codes.
- Designed to work in Atex-classified areas.
NOTE: The information listed in the chart is strictly indicative and will depend on the specific features of each machine.